Monday, March 20, 2017

First Sonogram

We are officially 18 days post transfer! Today was my first sonogram.
I was really nervous because they have not checked my beta levels since last Monday (That was the number that needs to double every 48 hours!) I felt like we were going in blind again!

I drove up to Naperville this morning and met up with little Embryo's mom and dad and then we all went to the clinic together. I had blood work done and then a sonogram.

Here she is!!

Little baby girl is currently a yolk sac! How crazy is that? A heartbeat was not seen today, but that is normal. Measurements say due date is November 15th and we are 5 weeks and 5 days into the 40 week pregnancy! Praise our good and sweet Lord!

After our appointment, we had a late breakfast and then I went to visit with my Aunt Shar and Uncle Bob who also live in Naperville before heading home! It has been a long day but SO SO rewarding! I think I will sleep well tonight for the first time in a while!

I will go to my OB here in town next Tuesday for another sonogram and we will hopefully hear a heartbeat at that point!

In the mean time, I was sent home with a TON of girl scout cookies!! :) This Stork is pretty happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment