Monday, March 13, 2017

It's Positive!

Wow it has been a crazy few days!

On Friday, we got the call we had been hoping for! I tested positive for the embryo sticking in my uterus!
We transferred a 5 day old embryo on March 2nd. 8 days post transfer, my beta levels were at 107, which was a great start!

The weekend was terribly long. They wanted my numbers to double by Monday, March 13th. It took until about 1:45 to get the call today. 643!!!
Take a look at that number! I am not very good at math, but I do know that more than doubled!!
As anxious as I was all day, I am so excited to see the results.

No further testing until next Monday. I will head up to the clinic to do an ultrasound and another round of blood work. At next weeks appointment, they should be able to see a gestational sac. Hopefully a fetal pole too. A heartbeat probably won't be heard yet, as I will only be just 5 weeks along (usually heartbeats are heard 6-7 weeks along).

Thank you all for the prayers! We aren't there yet, but this is a great start! God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment