Wednesday, October 25, 2017

A baby shower and 37 week update!

This weekend some of E and P's friends hosted a baby shower for them! They invited me up to meet some of their closest friends.
They have a wonderful village surrounding them, their oldest daughter and now sweet Pixie! They received so many great items and I think they are officially ready for her arrival. The day was filled with a lot of laughter and love.
I had a ton of energy this weekend and by Monday morning I felt drained. Maybe it was my body's way of saying, "Okay, bags are all packed, baby gear is ready, let's get ready to have this baby!"

Selfie with E and P!
 A beautiful diaper cake prepared by E's Mom!
 The wonderful hostess' that put on a beautiful shower for them.
 Proud daddy!
Big sister, C, in the middle surrounded by some of her friends. C kept asking if the girls could feel the baby kick. It was adorable watching them feel my belly! :) Their favorite was feeling the hard bump, the butt! Ha!


I go to the doctor this afternoon for my 37 week check up. I am anxious to hear if my body is preparing for labor. With Lainey, my body prepared really early, but then I went over due with her!


According to the Bump app, she is now 6.17 pounds and is the size of romaine lettuce!

AND!!! The best news of all, Danielle had her baby boy on Monday! Welcome to the world Jameson! It has been so great to go on this journey with her! :)


1 comment:

  1. This baby shower looks outstanding. This party’s simplicity has the radiance of elegance too. I also would be hosting a beautiful party for my sister and it will be hosted at one of the garden New York venues but the theme is not decided yet. I was just wondering if you could share any inspirations here.

    ReplyDelete