Wednesday, September 27, 2017

33 Week Check In

Today we are 33 weeks along! It is crazy to think that in just 7 short weeks this little girl will be welcomed into this world! She is sure to make a huge impact in this life!

I am currently seeing the OB every other week at this point. I will go back again at 35 weeks and then will start going every week until Pixie decides she is done baking and wants to be reunited with her mom and dad! At my appointment yesterday, everything looked well. Her heartbeat is strong and she is measuring right on track. I am still having Braxton Hicks contractions but nothin too alarming. My feet and ankles have started to swell but thats also typical of this phase, oh and the 90 degree weather we have been having in SEPTEMBER probably isn't helping!

Here is a picture of our 33 week 'bump!'

In other news, remember the "Lucky Transfer Shirt?" If not, check it out here . Basically it is the shirt I wore for transfer. It is now 4 for 4 with transfers!!!
I received it from a friend, Leslie, who had had a successful transfer. It was then given to another woman who had undergone multiple IVF rounds and this was her first SUCCESSFUL transfer. Then just yesterday, we received news that another surrogate sister, Olivia, had a positive beta test and is officially pregnant! She goes for an ultrasound tomorrow to confirm! 

Last, I wanted to share this picture of my best friend and myself! She is one of the biggest reasons I have become a surrogate! She is 35 weeks along (so just two ahead of me!) After being unsure if Danielle would ever get pregnant and Dan and I knowing we were done having our own children, we figured we would never get to experience pregnancy together. But, God has blessed her with ANOTHER baby boy, coming soon, and we have been able to enjoy this journey together! 

Sending love to everyone! I will update again around 36 weeks! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment