Monday, January 30, 2017

The date is set!!

Last Wednesday, the 25th, I received the phone call I have been waiting for! We have an embryo transfer date!
Wednesday, February 8th I will go for my first monitoring appointment. They will look at my uterus, ovaries, and take blood. That night, I will start meds.
Then I will go the following two Wednesdays to do the same thing. If everything looks good on Wednesday, February 22nd then the transfer will be on Tuesday, February 28th!

I am so excited to finally get to this point!

Please keep us in your thoughts as we go through this process. I will update about the different meds and schedule as I get more info!

For now, we are dealing with finding a monitoring clinic, ordering the meds I need, and spending a lot of time in prayer!

Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment