Thursday, May 11, 2017

13 week Update

We are officially 13 weeks along and on the final week of the first trimester! My nausea has started to subside and I am finally getting some energy back! Pixie is growing and is healthy. We will check in on her again on May 23rd for just a general check up. Her parents are coming to Bloomington/Normal that day to meet with our doctor and get a feel for our town since I will be delivering here at Advocate Bromenn.

Here are a few pictures of the activity going on!
 My Wednesday outfit, stork leggings!


 There are many apps that can update you along the way. I use two to find out what she is doing inside me! They conflict on the type of fruit this week though, so you choose Lemon or Peach?!

I will update after our next appointment! 
Sending my love.
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment